Friday, July 22, 2011

Progress...

Today the doctors notified us that Mom will probably be moving to a different hospital to start rehab on Tuesday 26th. She will probably be there for a week or so. More info to come...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful news. It's been a long time since we lived in Bountiful but always think and pray for those that we love. Keep up the good work Deb. You have a beautiful family. Love Mary Lue Kieffer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great news!!
    Love, Valeri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    This is Valerie Taylor, I am a neighbor, friend and wardie of Debra's. I am so glad she is doing better. Our thoughts and prayers are with her.
    If you need any help finding a rehab please let me know. I work for Rocky Mountain. We have 2 rehabs in the area. One in Riverton and a brand new facility in WVC, called Hunter Hollow. Will keep in touch. Valerie

    ReplyDelete