Post from Kristi:
I have been unable to visit Deb as much as I would like to as children are not allowed in the Neurology Critical Care Unit and I am the proud mother of a soon-to-be nine month old. Going through this experience with my sweet mother-in-law through my eyes as a new mother have made me appreciate more the kind of woman Deb is.
I have always known she is a remarkable woman by the caliber of sons she has produced. Her four boys love each other and their entire family. They treat people with respect. They fear and love God and try to do His will. They are kind to children and animals. They are productive members of society. Meeting her sons you know she worked hard as their mother and in life. I am so proud to see that hard work shine through as her loving boys stand by her through this experience and as she fights to recover. Her boys seldom leave her side, and if they do, they make sure they have someone they trust watching over her.
The Bible Dictionary tells us that Angels are "messengers of the Lord" and that there are two types: spirits and those who have bodies of flesh and bone. As was mentioned in an earlier post, we know that Deb has angels attending to her in the form of her father and other deceased loved ones as their spirits are palpable when you are in the room with her. I also know that Deb also has many angels with bodies of flesh and bone visiting her, praying for her, and showing her family love. I am so grateful for all that are giving their encouragement and love and acting as messengers of the Lord.
Looking forward to doing this with Deb again...
No comments:
Post a Comment